Perun V2 optical mofset cheap!

V2 gearbox owners…
Who is interested in a Perun V2 optical Mofset? No more switch issues, insane trigger response, programmable! One of the Best upgrades Only $120 each.images%20(2) Limited numbers! We do the best prices guaranteed!
Custom SLR blaster builds
Retro Arms triggers and accessories dealer
Perun optical Mofset suppliers

2 Likes

Keen. Put my name down!

1 Like

How do we get hold of these? I’m down for a few too.

1 Like

Hi Gentlemen,
Send me a message and we can arrange your Perun’s… I have been absolutely swamped with orders from yesterday.
[email protected]

1 Like

any update on the preorders arriving this month (july)?

Heya, there was a delay on getting them made but just had it confirmed that within 2 to 3 weeks they will be delivered! Only have 5 coming in this round with pre-orders, how many you need?

email me srhardy AT gmail DOT you know the drill. thanks [JeliWorks]

What is the constant and burst current rates for it?

I’m interested

Not too sure about that one bud.

So have you installed one of these already?

Have you a video of it working in a gel blaster.

I just watched the instruction video and they block off the part on the airsoft box where we’d normally run the mag wires through.
Maybe not a big deal if it’s sitting in a black receiver??

Allan has one in operation in his MK box. https://www.facebook.com/mktacticalhobbies/posts/620110051831990

1 Like

Nice, might look at getting one.
Might compare titan basic vs the Perun

1 Like

Can anybody share to me how you add the terminal wiring for this Mosfet? Where the positive, negative terminal connected from and to where. Diode position etc? Please somebody, I tried and its just make the mag run constantly just by touching the terminal, without me even pull the trigger first

You connect the Red wire to the thin red wire on the Perun then the black wire to the black wire on the Perun but after the mosfet chip

2 Likes

Thanks for helping first of all, so you dont use any diode at all?

No , unless you plan on using mag prime

1 Like

Btw the Perun is fantastic :sunglasses:

1 Like

I know right. Im soo excited with the features, its just the mag now. I still have few thing, so sorry cuz im still new on this thing.

Not a problem mate, anytime :v:

1 Like