Polymer receiver

Has anyone had success with this receiver? I’m keen on a better M4 receiver but don’t want to risk it with a metal receiver.

Hi, that’s a gas blow back receiver so it will not work with our gearboxes.

Just on the subject of polymer, its an awsome plastic, much higher grade than abs, nylon or ptea

Ah, I didn’t even notice. Thanks

Yeah, would love a good quality polymer one.

Nylon is a polymer so what’s the difference?

*** Nylon is a generic designation for a family of synthetic polymers , based on aliphatic or semi-aromatic polyamides. Nylon is a thermoplastic silky material that can be melt-processed into fibers, films, or shapes. It is made of repeating units linked by amide links similar to the peptide bonds in proteins***

3 Likes

Its funny cos the polymer handles on tge mpx feel soo solid, nothing like nylon. i would be interested to see the same material in a reciever

I guess it’s just some parts are made better than others.
If you look at the Kublai K3 nylon receiver it looks more like a composite

Honestly, is kublai branded stuff worth buying, cos id rather buy warinterest stuff

I like the receivers , the gearboxes are pretty good to, better than the HK ones.
Atleast they have metal inserts in the nylon

2 Likes

Might consider buying one someday, but damn id want a warinterest metal mp5

2 Likes

That’s just a nylon polymer receiver. There’s a few US companies that make AR lower receivers out of ballistic polymer that look sweet as bro

EDIT: the Golden Eagle (JG), stuff is pretty good quality nylon. My next project has a JG lower and it is stiff

Hi there. that receiver is only for air soft gas blow back (GBB) system as far as I can tell.