Public consultation on Gel Blasters and other Replica Firearms

https://www.getinvolved.qld.gov.au/gi/consultation/7300/survey/7000/view.html?cid=170685&fbclid=IwAR08BwCfVkgycO67SfAibR2bJ3IYcv2N6FPnxqOZrofSxJBs6g9YXsHnhYI

Every response helps.

Im in SA but did it anyway, l hope it helps, what a money grabbing joke.

1 Like

Yeah, thanks for doing it. You guys might follow suit, hopefully not though. Guess we just have to play the game and hope for the best.

In SA too and filled out. Here’s hoping for a good outcome for all of us. We just want to have fun.

1 Like

Thanks man. Starting to feel like we are not entitled to have fun any more. As you, we are hoping for the best outcome. Thanks for taking the time bro.

1 Like

That’s right… they probably want people to take up knitting instead of blasters? Hey! Imagine a gel blaster with a knitting needle for a bayoonet?noidea

I reckon a US size 10.5 knitting needle, in titanium should do the trick? icon_e_ugeek pop

1 Like

haha now that is funny lmao fun police at it again unfortunately. I can knit too, Grandma taught me. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Good one man. :laughing:

1 Like

Wish I had other skills man, I reckon knitting will be one of them lost arts soon. But definitely prefer a Gel Blaster. :grinning:

1 Like

I’m in nsw but I did the survey too. I think it reads a bit red necked but it gets the point across WITHOUT swear words too. Or rude gestures :vulcan_salute::tongue:.

3 Likes

Thanks bro, every completion counts man. :+1:t4:

I made a previous post about this

Something I recommend is people fill out the Survey more then once. I have written examples that break the survey down into the basic meanings and the best way to answer them. Your welcome to copy past sections all i ask is you do the survey more then once 3 times ideally use a different QLD postal Code even those out side the state i ask do it again with a QLD postal code i discus this in my last post

1 Like