Purple chihai 8.4 volt 31000rpm

Hay anyone else had any issuses with the purple chahai , thebone that 3100 at 8.4 volts. I runung a 11.1 volt battrey with it. Mine drains the battrey very quick, i talking like 5 min game play. I checked the wiring and tryed it in two gear boxed and it dose the same thing. images.jpeg-1

Off course they do , it a very high speed motor even on 8.4v and guys want to run it on 11.1v , physics tell you that it will suck your battery dry :wink:

I juat thout being hight torque as well it shoukd havw been fine

Plus rhe one i have is only 31000

It just marketing hype, high speed is low torque, even 31000 at 8.4 is very high speed

3 Likes

What battery? Some are better than others. And some lie about how big they really are.

Tryed it on a tachical version 1200 batrey and also a a nano battrey both have the same result

1200mAh is not a lot.
Do you have any batteries in the 4000mAh or higher range?

It might be a dodgy motor? I can run 1 boslipo battery labelled 1200mah but probably closer to 1000 for a 4-5 hour session! Most my blasters run hi speed motors and 1.4 springs.
You should try another motor and see what happens!

That what i though, it donw it in two differend gear boxes. My other chihai 480 red is alot better on the battrey and it a 40000 motor high speed/toque

Do you run that purple Chihai motor on 3s ?
Every one I have used sucks the battery dry in 3 or 4 mags even on 1.2mm spring and heats stock wiring beyond a comfortable level.

1 Like

It’s 40000 at 11.1v not 39000 at 8.4v like the Purple motor

I run the silver wire kit in it, and the purple ia 31000 at 8.4 not 39000

One of the battrey it killed was a nano tech 3 cell 25-50 am discharge

I assumed the 31000 was a typo considering the picture you posted was of the 39000 motor.
Maybe the motor you have is a fake ?
I haven’t seen a purple Chihai 31000 motor

I reluctantly fitted one in a friends blaster recently, I advised againt it on 3s lipo but he had to have it :frowning:
He has destroyed every battery he has because of it !

I posted the 39000 pic because i could not find a 31000 pic. It is a guenine motor i only seen a hand full of them. I thing i juat going to get rid of it because it killing my battreys

At the end of the day you can do and choose what you like, but for a relative beginner my advise if you want a low maintenance low stress set up, go for the 480 CHGBB red or the Chihai M150 gold motor on 18:1 ratio and use a quality 2s 8.4 Lipo.
Or if you are prepared to sacrifice some battery life but want a higher rof you can also use 3s 11.1v Lipo.
I have built a lot of blasters using this combination and they perform very efficiently.

1 Like

How do you know it’s genuine?
Or Maybe the 31000 is a misprint and it is infact the same motor ?
Idk but I have never seen one

the 31k motor is the entry level purple.