QLD Plastic BBs 'Projectile'

I feel the dumbest part is ■■■■■■■ is legal in all major country’s from America to now China to Britain to japan very few country’s outright ban them. It’s funny to think a wealthy nation such as Australia is part of the very few 3rd world country’s who ban them. Legit Japan’s ■■■ laws mean you it is basically impossible to own a ■■■ but ■■■■■■■ is huge. In Australia if you wanna own a ■■■ you basically can it’s just a pain in the ass. Because we where and to some degree still are an rule nation ■■■■ are generally tolerated yet the ■■■■■■■ is almost the end of the world. Without getting to political Australia is an nation where the leaders are not those who are informed and have knowledge on the subject they are working on. They are the worms who are able to wiggle there way throw government to get there positions places anyone with good intentions and common sense can’t make it.

1 Like

Yous all around your 50s I’m only 17 :joy:

we can laff at you because you have soooo many mistakes to make that we won’t do again :rofl:

2 Likes

Ha, so true ! I will be turning 50 this year, by the way.

So… join the dark side… you will :grin:

The cancelled post was because the first one was supposed to be a quote to Spec… I forgot one can’t just delete a post without the flashing neon light being turned on :thinking::roll_eyes:

It’s called OCD…

OLD CODGERS DISEASE :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I got that for sure… Now, what were we talking about? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:smile:

OMFG! Don’t get me started on that. I mean imagine how soft our government makes us look when you got laws in the UK that prevent the regular cops from carrying a ■■■ but instead issue them with a wooden clubber (bambam stick) because they want to keep the use and presence of firearms to a minimum. But they allow gas powered ■■■■■■■ as they don’t see them being a threat to the community. Imagine how that much make us look with our laws

1 Like

Hahah ok mr. Nevacracker will be sure to let the kids ride their motorbikes around your front lawn so you can get the opportunity to tell at them

1 Like

Mid 30s for me! I don’t care if I was 150, I would still buy toys :rofl::rofl:

But fingers crossed ■■■■■■■ is made legal before I am 150…

4 Likes

Yep second that I’ll always be 20-30 years younger in my head despite what anyone tells me lol

2 Likes

Mr.milkman, yes it is ridiculous, as in the UK, all real handguns are completely banned ! But they still have ■■■■■■■, go figure…

I figure our government is so soft their couldn’t fight their way out a wet paper bag :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

They have official thugs to do that for them

1 Like

Cairns GBC has a rule of 5 meters engegment and have to yell BANG if your closer, “Just For The SOOKS”.
So if wingers are going to be a BITCH about a gell ball hitting them at close range with all your protective gear on, I don’t see ■■■■■■■ having any chance, Because they got a lot more sting.
Yet they all love running around with a soldiers camo on with full auto blasters playning soldier, But they Cry if they get shot to close, omfg.

1 Like

I play a couple fields where bang bang is the rule also but my reflexes are geared to squeezing which I’m sure to no end impresses some.

And while I don’t really enjoy getting tagged point blank I prefer it because it’s preparedness and skill right to the end

And yea, occasionally I get pumped uncomfortably but at 5mt if someone bang banged me it challenge that they would even hit me given a shot to start with.

For kids…maybe noobs on high fps fields but beyond that, bring it on

2 Likes

Haha so true, Those hardcore dress up guys crack me up, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over😂

1 Like

They may have never taken joules/FPS into account, BUT if ■■■■■■■ ever became legal in qld you’d have to bet they would!
And given that they wouldn’t want it being legal, then I’d bet the farm that we’d end up with the exact same joule limit that Japan has.
One joule :joy::joy:.
One joule…our gel blasters already go above that easily. So who exactly would be so interested in playing 1 joule ■■■■■■■?
You’d still have the same issues, snipers could at best only shoot as far as m4’s and ak’s. And the distances overall, wouldn’t change very much if at all.
Yes I know a lot of Europe varies through 2-3 joules…but in the end if it ever got legal here you know our government would go nuts and use all the countries with the harshest ■■■■■■■ rules as the gold standard to match…and then probably try and beat all of them :joy:.