Question from Russia about gel balls for 7.5mm barrel

Hi, friends. I’m from Russia. Gel blasters are new thing in our country. There’s ■■■■■■■ is legal in Russia. But for CQB gel blasters are more safely and friendly for kids and teens.
I bought M4a1 gen8 and made little upgrade - installed 7.5mm barrel by Fighting Bro.
Also I’m going to install 1.2 spring by Fighting Bro soon.
Pls, recommend gel balls for my gel blaster from this, which on photos:

3 Likes

I would recommend AKA gels, they grow to 7.4mm which is ideal for your 7.5mm barrel, plus they are the most consistent in size gel ball currently available.

4 Likes

WI Reds you have there are good.
Suggest you also try AKAs.

2 Likes

Welcome. Out of those 3, the LTD Milkies are best for a 7.5mm barrel. (first picture)
The gold packets are too small for a 7.5mm barrel and the LTD Red “v.3” are shocking size wise. Lots of jelly bean shaped gels.

2 Likes

AKA gels are the most consitent and the hardest out of the three. would recommend also getting a new o ring.

1 Like

Was just choosing out of the 3 that he had in his OP. Thats what he was asking if I interpreted it correctly…?

1 Like

I’m sure they could order some of these AKAs online somewhere though.

s-l400

1 Like

@Gelblaster_ru, Welcome to the forums, do you shop online for your Gel Blaster goods? If yes, which country do you purchase from? Maybe I can send you links to online shopping for gel balls.

Also, 7.5mm is a size I personally don’t use, but I do know you can get Gels in sizing choices when you buy them, such as 6-7mm, 7-8mm and 8-9mm etc.

War interest whites and reds are what I use and for whatever reason, I personally find they are the most consistent in size and shape, but then I’m lazy and I let them grow for 6 hours. I use a 7mm tight bore in all my blasters with no problems at all, incl Beretta 90 two.

2 Likes

WOW! So many answers in so short time! Thank a lot! Very friendly community. I have to read all comments and I’ll answer

4 Likes

About AKA gel balls. Thanks for advice. Yes, I saw him in China shop and saw reviews. But AKA is more expensive than WI

Thank for good consulting

1 Like

Thanks for good consulting

1 Like

Yes, I saw good reviews but AKA more expensive than WI

Yes, I mean only this 3 variants.

1 Like

Yes. I buy online. Directly from China - wholesale parcel. Because there aren’t many gel blaster’s stores in Russia and I cannot buy one-two things for testing. Also there’s not big deal of gel blasters goods in Russian stores. Therefore I buy MQO orders directly from gelblaster.cn

I understand that there’re many variants of gel blaster’s accessories - because it’s China, friends!)))) But therefore I understood that quality of Chinese gel blaster’s accessories are unstable. Therefore I decided to buy accessories by famous brand. From YouTube reviews (thank a lot to Australian friends) I choosed accessories by Fighting Bro. I think about 7mm caliber barrel. But I afraid that it too tight for usuall gel balls. If I knew you information, I bought 7mm barrels. But now I have wholesale parcel - 20 barrels by FB 7.5mm)

Also I have to clearify about my wholesale orders - I’m going to give gel blasters for teens. I’m working in school and I think del blasters are good play for my schoolchildren

Also I bought several cartons of NO-brand gel balls. His quality are bad((( I really regretted having bought them. Therefore I began to seek good quality gel balls.

Welcome to the group, tovarishch! :+1:

Of the three, these ones… lots of them :laughing:

1 Like

Priviet!

AKAs will be your best bet, however if you can find those ones in a black bag with the colourful writing they are a step better again.

1 Like