Recommended stores?

Hello guys.
I’d like to ask what stores you guys prefer to go to. I’m on the GC so that’s my location.

I shop at ZHENDUO because they are really nice and cheap, they are responsive in terms of emails and provide lots of help. Shipping from them takes a little while when it comes to parts, normally would take 2-4 weeks but during COVID-19 shipping has been delayed.

Another I shop at is Gel Ball Undercover. Great store with good prices (similar to ZHENDUO, a little bit more expensive), great staff and good tips. They also have a wide selection.

I’ve been to X-Force Tactical a few times for parts not available on the coast, and they’ve been great too.

I know to steer clear of TacToys as they rip you off, they are overpriced and their terms and conditions are trash.

Anyway, enough of me yapping, like I was asking, what stores do you guys recommend?

M4A1 Gel Blasters Would be my recommendation, always great customer service and they will go out of there way to give you a few tips and tricks. :+1:

2 Likes

Alright, thanks! How long do you think the drive will be from the Helensvale area?

1 Like

tactical edge always has a 15% sale great for blasters, but i would shop at monkee mods, lots of parts

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice! I’ll try them out.

1 Like

Not to sure mate

1 Like

It’s all good, when I get home I’ll take a look at the closest one.

1 Like

Big boss tactical srock some interesting stuff some times

2 Likes

well i only buy blasters from them anyway, no issues apart forma trigger spring, fixed it for free, then i broke it, they fixed it again (this time it was past 30 days but they still did it for free) didnt complain, nnice guys at the adeliade store.

2 Likes

Sounds good

Alright I’ll have a look

They are a bit pricy tho

1 Like

Tac edge
3k mods
Big boss tactical
Op delta force
Renegade blasters
Xforce
Chgbbs
Mk tactical
Gel ball undercover
Happytime7/tacticool au
Zhenduo
Safari Zoomer tactical
Beastpro
Cqb blasters
R.a. armourment
Azraels armoury
Ausgel

Cool hobby , still waiting for my 1st order to arrive
Gelsoft pro , only once but went well

Command elite was ok the 1st time but second time took too long to send so i cancelled order.

Then theres the gamble of eBay and aliexpress.

Most importantly you know the most important 1 dont shop at waktoys!

3 Likes

I’ve only ever ordered online once from Zhenduo, which had a delay due to Covid, so they resent and parts arrived very quickly.

Otherwise I prefer the go in to bricks and mortar stores and build that relationship.
I deal with CEH, X-Force, and Vipertac.
CEH is a long way away but often have things the others don’t, and while there is definitely some bad rep there, I personally have found them good.
X-Force and Vipertac are literally 8min away from work so I now use them more often…though now they are flat out so repairs/etc will take a bit longer.

2 Likes

I had the same with ZHENDUO, and additionally, Malaysia Customs seized the package. They resent and it arrived in 5 days!

This exactly!

1 Like

Its because of this COVID bullcrap, otherwise I’ve heard their shipping is like Lightning McQueen :joy:

1 Like

Asiaairsoft
Lock&load
tiger111hk
aliexpress
monkeemods
evike
resupp.com.au

These ones arn’t really for blasters but upgrade parts and pimp. asia has the metal gel blaster receivers but I wouldn’t buy any softair upper/lower receivers or hopups, barrels or whole pewpew’s

3 Likes

Thanks, and happy cake day!

1 Like

Could we ask admins to pin a post in the vendors page with all the stores in au and oversea o.o?

2 Likes