Reflex sight blurry

Bought a reflex sight and no matter the brightness or reticle it is on it’ll appear blurry, anyone know what could cause this? Same one as pictured images%20(4)

I have a couple of those and they have been great !
How are you using this sight ? It’s a holographic sight and you should keep both eyes open and focus on the target, don’t try to look through the sight.

2 Likes

Ahh that could possibly be my issue then! Ha will test it out tomorrow
Cheers!

Also don’t mount it too close to your face try to keep it 1/4 to 1/2 way down the top rail where the sight doesn’t interfere with your view and you can only see the retical in your view , you will probably have to adjust the sight to tilt down at the front👍

1 Like

I know it sounds like im taking the piss but make sure u have it the right way round.
I did it to the first one I had till i put it on “backwards” by mistake and it it looked heaps better. Turned out “backwards” was the correct way

3 Likes

Lol yeah good point !
So you show up a skirmish with a fire breathing monster trying to intimidate everyone, but just then some newby says "Hey bro, your sight is on backwards "
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Also the cheaper reflex sights don’t have the same coating or glass alignment that the RS versions have ,this causes the laser to refract and gives that star burst or blurriness effect.

1 Like

i like to use mine across the join from upper receiver to handguard.

seems to work well for me

1 Like

It hasn’t still got (peel off) protective plastic on the glass?

A (not very smart) friend of mine bought a new smart phone, the camera took lousy pics… blurry… terrible! He was about to send it back under warranty after much whining… but his 5 year old grand son looked at it (played with it) and said… “grand dad, why dont you peel off this little sticker?” noidea

Strangely, after peeling off the little clear sticker… the camera worked much better laughing%20(1)

2 Likes

Haha i didn’t notice any, but then again i wasn’t really looking that hard at it. Will check when i get home :slightly_smiling_face: might just be my eyes

You may simply need an eye alignment? (or lay off the JD)noidea laughing%20(1)

1 Like

You should also try it after a few less drinks, mine is allways blurry when I’ve had a few :rofl:

2 Likes

Remember also, “real ones” can cost $100s… you get what you pay for

1 Like