Rumour: Did tac toys just get raided?

the Southport tac toys just got raided this is true 100% a few ideas in my group going around as to why one of them being them sending too much over the border

5 Likes

Probably shouldn’t speculate.

Hopefully the root motivations are legitimate and not representative of the larger questionable trend

Still…karma and all that

5 Likes

Interesting, very interesting.

1 Like

As much as I want to laugh. Until we know why I’d be cautious that it’s not what their trying to do in sa…

2 Likes

Hold the fucking phone. What is going on here?

3 Likes

Yeah, some details? When, what time did this happen and anyone know why? (Not speculation)

1 Like

You know what, as much as I want to see those guys burn in hell (simply because of the stress they put me through)…I am actually pretty concerned about how this could impact upon the community or wider industry. Obviously it could be completely unrelated to gel ball, but it’s not like other retailers aren’t doing all the exact same shit.

9 Likes

Out of interest, when you say raid, how many Cops showed up. Did they shut the store down and tell customers to leave, or was this just a routine couple of cops going to serve a notice or talk to the store about God knows what?

3 Likes

lol…yes, “raid” can be a subjective term. Need more facts. Or we can just disregard the facts and start making shit up already.

1 Like

Like their return policy?

Hahahaaa

Let’s not

2 Likes

Ok, let’s make stuff up. I’ve heard if you burn your gel blasters and inhale the fumes, they are actually made of pressed black tar heroine.

But alas, in this situation, I want some details.

2 Likes

:tropical_fish::fish::blowfish::tropical_fish::fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::tropical_fish::fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish:

1 Like

While many people may not like the business, people definitely shouldnt be cheering or celebrating about this, this is actually terrible news for the whole industry… raids in queensland, this isnt good.

6 Likes

Agree. This is why we do really need some facts about this one.

2 Likes

Cory pulled a glock on a pissed of customer I heard.

6 Likes

Don’t joke with us

Sounds like a problematic import strategy

Press your h into products that get seized for appearance reasons :+1:

I heard probably shouldn’t cut it but I really hope that wasn’t the case

1 Like

Might be worthwhile reminding people to keep it clean and not defame named people. Just a friendly nudge. It’s all speculation until some more detail comes out. And unless someone seriously overheard the Cops saying why they were there, it could be a million things.

That said, I want to know what constitutes a “raid”. If they were there in numbers and secured the premises with no customers present, that is of more note than a couple Uniforms walking in to talk to a Manager about any of a trillion subjects.

3 Likes

Just in
Not a glock.
He pulled a comp ready m4 and it jammed.

6 Likes