SA - Not a good time to jump in?

Hello all,

I am new to the gel blaster, I have recently realized there are gel blaster store near my place and decided to jump into the sports however, I realized once classified as toys are now being considers as a firearm.

Do you think they are normal blaster bashing or the start of the death of the sport in SA?

I would like to know and get some opinion as I am confused to start this new hobby or not…

Hum, give it a minute.

There’s a very active thread about this issue in the Industry News section. Definitely recommend you check it out. :+1:

1 Like

I’d jump in while you can.

3 Likes

I went to one of the store and it seems like the community is large enough. Now I am wondering what would be the best rifle to get…

I would advise… :thinking:

One of each (for a start) like (At least) laughing (1)

5 Likes

Don’t forget to buy two of everything… one to mod, one to keep stock. :joy:

3 Likes

I’d say jump in, and join any forum and fb page that’s actively trying to fight this unjustice.

Politicians will only look at numbers, it’s only when there is enough voice they will start to listen

2 Likes

jump in and get a gel blaster from tactical edge (i can get you a discount for new members),
if the new laws a passed, it probably wont be in effect untill end of the year.

firearms licences arent that expensive to own (im not too sure and dont quote me on that)

1 Like

Absolutely give it a go, never know what the future may bring.

2 Likes

Jump in don’t let the bastards win! We have a right to freedom of choice, just because they make a law, it’s not always for the good of the people or for reason you may think. You simply cannot trust people who have total power over you, NEVER TRUST THEM.

“The best way to take control over a people and control them utterly is to take a little of their freedom at a time, to erode rights by a thousand tiny and almost imperceptible reductions. In this way the people will not see these rights and freedoms being removed until past the point at which these changes cannot be reversed.”

—Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf.
3 Likes