Show us ya chest rigs boys!

Heres my chest rig,

All condor outdoor, full setup for 300 bucks wasnt bad, yes i know I dont need it but its good fun anyway.

Show us ya rigs and your blasters!

5 Likes

Condor MCR-4 with the hydration pack. More importantly the belt: spare gels and sunscreen in the SAW pouch :+1:t3:

20200429_204422

Tan ACR … just waiting for a tracer unit for the faux silencer, also with a Gen 8 mag for some reason …

4 Likes

(I had a problem with the pictures that @Rattler helped me solve)

You’re a legend @Rattler!

1 Like

9 Likes

5 Likes

love the setup, ive got the vanquish carrier as well as the hydro carrier, great to use a backpack for storage

I just want a proper milsim game to come to fruition so I can really have some fun

2 Likes

Once all this Covid nonsense is over, I hope that Milsim East gets up and running again. I’ve never been, but I’m keen on the idea.

Best thing about the hydro carrier is I can put a backpack over it and it doesn’t ruin my back or shoulders. But if I couldn’t dump the backpack at a camp then I think the setup you have is a better idea - once you get the backpack straps over the chest rig and a Blaster sling riding over the whole lot it can be awkward until you learn you need to be able to let the sling out a lot further than when you’re not wearing all the kit!

2 Likes

Here is some of my favorite chest rigs… koolaid lick Drooling1

Sexy chest7

5 Likes

Light, Molle back to strap water packs or anything to, inner zip up horizontal opening large pockets(fits the largest frame pistols nicely). 6 AR/Aug mag pouches. Other utility pouches on ze chest, torch, map, 6 rnd shotbum shell holder, Nice and cool on those hot days. Had for several years now quite happy with it for everything I do.

5 Likes

The light Moll with wrap around lips sounds ok by me drooling9s

3 Likes

I actually would never run a chest rig because i felt it would affect my ability to go prone and also be hotter to skirmish with one. Besides my reloads are done with a speedloader and drums not with Magazines.

For actually playing I prefer just running the belt but if I need the rig to carry the water I figure I may as well have some pouches for mags, speed loaders and what have you. It’s really not too bad for going prone, not that I actually do that much, and it’s even better if you get the front opening type like @Maiphut has.

Still, so long as you have what you need and you’re comfortable :+1:t3:

I actually forgot to mention that i run a 3 point sling which would not be able to be used with a chest rig.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a very good point - as cool as any one bit of kit is, it all has to work together!

Chest rigs look impressive no doubt, but i am not longer that young so im not in the best shape, i had to simplify my set up so i dont get weighed down by things that arent necessary or things i can play without

1 Like

2 Likes

Very nice rig man. And if you like it and Havin fun it’s worth it!

1 Like