Show us ya current projects! Internal, External, post pics!

Just about finished my MK18 Mod 1 (just waiting on my ris ii handguard)

Currently working on the John Wick TTI TR-1. Currently waiting on scope, mount, and flash hider.

What y’all working on?

5 Likes

MK v2M 18:1 DSG :call_me_hand:t4:

11 Likes

The list is too long :confused:
Need to concentrate on one at a time :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Isn’t that mismatched colour of the Mag Base just gonna shit ya :grin: (Iv’e continued to look)
Nice work, since it looks like you’re all in with the TTI, and so far so fucking good, have you ordered a similar style Low Magnification Scope and matching Mount or have you swayed from target and gone your own way, either way, well done, and awaiting pics.

1 Like

Cheers! @SlingShot

Yeah got a random similar looking LPVO scope

, and
the proper Leupold mount and flash hider on the way.

And yeah, having trouble finding the titanium grey mag base, so grabbed a black one while they were still in stock at X force. Also having trouble finding the BCM rail covers in Wolf Grey at the end of the handguard :frowning:

2 Likes

On a whim, storm trooper cqb.

“Gold” paint is pink/gold flip paint. Really looks good in the sun

The white is that really light grey paint ive posted. So far its looking ok.

2 Likes

Ok, new question for you, what current project have you thrown the most money at? :rofl:

What buttstock do you think would top the look off well?

All of them :confused:
Probably the full metal Well/Titan/LDT Frankenstein build lately :thinking:

1 Like

Too lazy for pictures. I won’t state the current as it makes people angry.

But I do have a plan in the works. Internally I have everything except the mosfet. Externally I need an alpha tactical stock if I can ever find one in stock when I have the money and one of those em cannons. Running one of muthadrums drum mags it’s gonna be one hell of a sight.

2 Likes

Yeah but it will probably be the cheapest in the long run now u know what parts to use :rofl:

1 Like

Will just be the stock it comes with. Nothing fancy.

Might give it a dust of the flip paint, or the paint it white like the lower receiver.

Will wait until i put it together, really should wait for the paint to harden

1 Like