Show us ya current projects! Internal, External, post pics!

What y’all working on?

5 Likes

MK v2M 18:1 DSG :call_me_hand:t4:

13 Likes

The list is too long :confused:
Need to concentrate on one at a time :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Isn’t that mismatched colour of the Mag Base just gonna shit ya :grin: (Iv’e continued to look)
Nice work, since it looks like you’re all in with the TTI, and so far so fucking good, have you ordered a similar style Low Magnification Scope and matching Mount or have you swayed from target and gone your own way, either way, well done, and awaiting pics.

1 Like

On a whim, storm trooper cqb.

“Gold” paint is pink/gold flip paint. Really looks good in the sun

The white is that really light grey paint ive posted. So far its looking ok.

3 Likes

Ok, new question for you, what current project have you thrown the most money at? :rofl:

1 Like

What buttstock do you think would top the look off well?

All of them :confused:
Probably the full metal Well/Titan/LDT Frankenstein build lately :thinking:

3 Likes

Too lazy for pictures. I won’t state the current as it makes people angry.

But I do have a plan in the works. Internally I have everything except the mosfet. Externally I need an alpha tactical stock if I can ever find one in stock when I have the money and one of those em cannons. Running one of muthadrums drum mags it’s gonna be one hell of a sight.

2 Likes

Yeah but it will probably be the cheapest in the long run now u know what parts to use :rofl:

1 Like

Will just be the stock it comes with. Nothing fancy.

Might give it a dust of the flip paint, or the paint it white like the lower receiver.

Will wait until i put it together, really should wait for the paint to harden

1 Like

Finally mostly finalised my collection (of 3) this week, except for paint on the m4: coming soon.
Upgraded motors, stainless barrels (except m4; put back stock alloy 7.4); Perun V2 in m4.
Waiting for new cylinder head for Well AR15, which needs a service,. It’s stock gears/loom until it fails badly enough to get a new gearbox, when it will get full treatment…
Arp9 destined for metal gearbox and 13:1 bjx gears…

Whoops forgot

8 Likes

very nice use of the angled foregrip on the ARP, suits, fits and matches perfectly, I can feel the bite from here

1 Like

Not sure what’s going on in the last photo, but they look great! Is the top one based off a MK18 Mod 0 or Block 1?

1 Like

Cheers yes it used to be on the long, but defo made for the arp9.

1 Like

Technically a mix, i spose, not much between them… More just generic looking operator’s customised piece… Planning on sand-camo paint job, with a well used look.

1 Like

Mk18 mod 0 custom
M4 custom
Arp9 custom

4 Likes

APS all built from parts.

SHS (red pack) M100 spring, Wells red cylinder head and nozzle, Wells 18:1 gears (no delay chip), Wells piston with metal rack and metal piston head, Wells tappet plate, Wells metal trigger. SS 7.3 inner barrel. Rizer hop up. Slightly modified Wells T-Piece.

I’ll be buying the Aztek Scythe billet gear box and building it with all the good stuff when they come back in stock.
Still need a red dot, a laser, and new hand grip.

Don’t have a chrono, but my sons mate reckons it hits harder than my others. It drew blood, twice from 2 shots to the calf, at about 12 metres lol, Using Black Labels.

5 Likes

Last couple, we’ll g17 into a gen 4 lower, cnc slide
Vltor CASV build, shell only, no gb in this yet
ACR handguard

9 Likes

WAT metal receiver, ldx advanced gearbox with 50% Cylinder, SHS piston with nylon piston head, 7.3 ID inner barrel, 30k warhead brushless motor, metal SLR handguard and KAK gold digger stock.

9 Likes