So I just bought a new SIG MCX - should I tell my wife?

Missus will be spewing so… What are your best new blaster excuses?

2 Likes

Did they provide this service?

4 Likes

Dead men tell no tales :rofl:

Braver man than I - got shot down this afternoon for requesting new pew pews for lockdown…again.
You get a good one that makes your missus happy, you let me know.

I think its time for #mepewpew

" Honey, you know all that money you saved last time there was that sale on at the…Shoes / Dress / Handbag place???

I spent it really well, and got Us this…and just before the price was going to go up, so I saved us even more money…!!"

Better to beg for forgivness, than ask for permission…at least you get something that way…!!

3 Likes

Hell no!

I don’t remember that one… yes dear we are getting forgetful these days I don’t remember buying it last year either :joy:

3 Likes

“What do you mean? No it’s not new, I’ve had this for ages!”

5 Likes

I don’t ask or tell. And when the boxes get found like a couple weeks ago, I do the whole, nahhhh those have been there for ages. Got ‘em cheap …… for the kids ……

2 Likes

Never bring home the box… there’s a skip bin down the dog park I dump the boxes in. True story

2 Likes

I am basically honest, which is why I am looking at lots but not buying.
I will do up the M249, but over the next few days I am pimping with spray paint
I am writing this with liberal amounts of lockdown gin on board :slight_smile:

1 Like

" Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we practise to deceive…"

The problem is, most males are crap at it. Guilt burns a hole through the poker face.

Females, on the other hand, seem to have the inherent ability to selectively suppress that emotion… :rofl: :rofl:

Coupled with female logic ( My purchases are good, your purchases are bad), its an uphill battle…

One of my neighbours came home to the news his wife had ordered a new car, and he’s gotta hide the fact he’s buying a GBB pistol…!! :grin: :grin:

5 Likes

My wife thinks all blaster cost under $200, and im not ever going to correct her …

9 Likes

so how you finding the MCX?

@Dudefromoz it’s very sexy. Nice alternative to the M4 platform

Runs the LDX basic. So you know what you get there. Complaint is the stock. Will be waiting for the adapter from WAT to change from the PDW to anything else

Yeah I’ve got one too. Agree about the stock, not a huge fan of it. Also annoying the rear QD mounts on the receiver don’t actually work. I think the ldx box is too wide at that point so the QD swivel can’t go in deep enough to lock in.

Everything else I really like about it.

Didn’t know about the mounts…

Speaking with the guys at WAT the adapter is coming but no definite date. The owner has one on his MCX. Looks mint with a buffer tube stock.

I just don’t know which way to go with the gears and mosfet setup

the owners one must be the one in the video. it does look good.

wonder if thats a keymod button holder for the torch or has pic rail under it.

Yep that’s his. I’ll look next time I’m in store

There is an adaptor on shootercbgear, can’t link it here
Just search " A__SOFT ARTISAN M4 STOCK ADAPTER For CYBER G_N SIG MCX AEG (BK)"

1 Like