Suppressor and Extended Mag

Just wondering if extended mags and suppressors were available for this?

available for what? if you dont mind me asking :joy: Like available for gel balling or a specific ■■■?

Well, they are asking the question in the 3DG G17 forum so maybe for that one???
“I spent many years laughing at Harry Secombe’s singing until somebody told me that it wasn’t a joke.” Spike Milligan

1 Like

lol ok missed that one

For the 3dg g17.

Not that I know of.

Highly doubtful these items will be offered given the fact only one retailer in Aus has them and they don’t seem to be getting a lot of traction given the price vs performance/reliability.

Also given the current design flaws in the standard mag I highly doubt the manufacturer would have the ability to make an extended mag that would work for gels.

Silencer would be super easy for someone to make but again given the small market I can’t see a company investing their time into what would amount to minimal sales.

One thing is for sure, if they do become available only one seller in Aus likely to offer and commensurately over-charge for them!

Hope I’m wrong because I was silly enough to buy one of these… Just hope one day I can get it working well!

Thanks for the reply.