Tan Things I Like in PewPews

TAN Thing
I do like black but I think I’m becoming partial to coloured blasters as well, in particular, Tan/Khaki.

11 Likes

Well, well, well, the dirty and unwashed have risen.

In all aspects and areas of my life I’m as open and receptive as can be, be it the new, be it an alteration of the old, I’m as fluid as I am flexible, but, but in the area of my beloved Weaponry. Black Black and moar Black was my vision, for many many years I stood firm and it’s only been in the last ten I’ve really come around and apart from a few choice AR15’s in Tan, in FDE, in Desert Tan, in Coyote Tan, well all the yucky mucky colours it was as the first in your pic, a Magpul Masada (ACR) in Magpul’s Coyote Tan that not only converted me, but held me firm, to the point where when I build my very own ACR no midnight tar inky Black will be, all Tan baby.

and, love ya work, oh that EVO3

1 Like

Show us yer tan pics.

I love my tan ACR!

Vive La Tan!

"No man is exempt from saying silly things; the mischief is to say them deliberately.” - Michel de Montaigne

5 Likes

Big Fan of the Tan and black combos, here’s a pic of my SLR

8 Likes

Fkn Tan CYMAS everywhere :joy:
Never had Tan before, but agree that they do look good :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Is that your wallpaper now? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Agreed.
That is sexy.
You know if you drilled holes in those scope covers, you have open sights!

Yeah! But it has 45 degree tan canted iron sights for that. :slight_smile:
“You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said ‘Parking Fine.’” - Tommy Cooper

2 Likes

I was joking.
I see them now. You a lefty?

I sure am.
This ACR is the only tan blaster I have. Wish I had got an M4 or UMP in tan.
“Armageddon is not around the corner. This is only what the people of violence want us to believe. The complexity and diversity of the world is the hope for the future.” - Michael Palin

I love lamp… and Tan blasters, dont mind a bit of mixed either.

7 Likes

Wow! Combos are cool.

1 Like

Gen 9 310fps
Custom wells CQB 305fps
Mp7 280fps

4 Likes

@davbot Do you really love lamp or are you just saying that because you saw it?

1 Like

The Double Bell HK416 in Tan makes me feel things

7 Likes

Nah, I quite like this one better :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Truth be told I hate lamp but it was a funny movie. Lamp, especially the big one in the sky ruins my morning sleep.

1 Like

My one and only tan ish build

9 Likes

Very nice well balanced build, both colour and overall.
I had to save image and enlarge to see what Optic that was, and still can’t properly make it out, if I was to guess, and I am, it’s an A.R.M.S. QD Mount (Model?) without it’s pair and without a Scope, right, wrong?