The M132 Mini G U N is here!

It costs an eye watering $1134 plus another $350 for the vehicle mount.

I want one sooooo bad haha

3 Likes

They mention in the video that hopups are a possibility in the future.

Brent from Azraels had this pic on his fb page 13 days ago. “Hopup testing today with a modified Glacier hopup to suit the mini ■■■” Someone asked if it was one he would be selling, and he said no, it’s the one from Tac Edge.

The metal front end on it must be the one they mentioned that comes in the vehicle mounting kit.

1 Like

Accuracy looks absolutely atrocious, good luck hitting anything after 10 metres :crossed_fingers:t4:

2 Likes

Id rather spend the 1400 on another full custom blaster that can shoot twice the rof than that mini g u n can, someone needs to mod it to run 22 volts with propane or something better than just compressed air… maybe lpg?

2 Likes

Yeah but it’s Cool bro :star_struck:
I mean don’t tell you wouldn’t like to show up at a game and drag that sucker out , especially at a CQB event :rofl:

2 Likes

But yeah I agree it’s a waste of cash :frowning:

Id buy that exact one, if it was a realistic 500 buck, cmon 1400 for the full kit, just making a fuckload of profits

2 Likes

Yea can’t see many getting sold at that price…

3 Likes

Yeah I will be waiting for either a second hand or a sale… but holy sweet baby Jesus I want one…

3 Likes

I love it! Distance with the hopups on goes a good 35m. Accuracy with the hopups is better but its hard to tune 4 hopups when you dont know which one needs adjusting! The are all spinning so pretty hard to identify. Feels damn solid and can adjust the fps by adjusting the secondary reg pretty easy. RPS adjustable by using a higher V battery. Going to try a 4S in it.

6 Likes

I’m not going to say it’s good value, but you have to lay some of the blame for the price on the state of our Australian peso.
Evike is selling the a/s version for $625, which translates to approx $940-945 aud at current exchange rates. Then there is gst.

1 Like

Pondering what could be done with a 3dp and a few P90 gearboxes

Well stop pondering and get working :grin:

Believe me m8, I considered it…

1 Like

Lol no quick peeks at corners with this thing

Hell just hook up a NOS bottle and plug it into 240v, that’ll get er cooking :rofl:

And between games…

Sausage sizzle

1 Like

Mmmm reminds me of the helicopter sausage sizzles with my friend in Illinois… he had a turbine Helicycle and they used to cook snags in the exhaust …

I love the taste of Kerosene in the morning pop

1 Like