Titan battery nunchuks

Hey guys, anyone have any reviews on the titan nunchuks from m4a1? I usually run turnigy batteries, but now have a stock capable of housing a nunchuk set up, so curious if they’re any good?

They are good, I’ve been using them for over 12months now and not had any issues with them

4 Likes

I pretty much posted this and then went and bought one haha, so hopefully it does the job. After something that’ll last a bit longer then my 1.2 turnigys, since putting a t238 in, it chews the batteries like crazy

I have Titans, they are great batteries. M4A1 tried to sell me the Titan charger but I already have a good SkyRC balance charger.

2 Likes

I have a 7.4v brick I bought a few weeks ago. Brilliant unit. It’s done multiple game days without even needing to charge. I’m currently looking into getting the 11.1v brick once I have the money.

1 Like

I got the 11v nunchuck today. Impressed with the power, I actually think it gives better trigger response then the turnigy was.

1 Like

The nunchuck batteries are far better than any other battery…

Why? I hear you ask? noidea

Well, if, in the middle of a game, your blaster runs out of elektrickery… you can quickly and quietly remove the nunchuck battery and… eek

use it like a boss (Bruce Lee) and beat your enemy into submission… like little nunchus laughing (1)

minions Laugh

3 Likes

This is perfect for them silent kills. I love your wisdom

2 Likes

Feel free to call me master…laughing (1)

Mr Whipper Minion

3 Likes

Master Calcifer of the delinquents!

1 Like

Oh so that’s your kink. Shouldn’t be surprised :joy:

1 Like

minion g string

Shagaminion

2 Likes

@BenT
Been checking out the Nunchuck batteries for quite a while as they are pretty much standard equipment used in SoftAir.
Makes sense to have twice the amount of cells available for instant power feed rather than a single battery.
I compare the difference in power same as a 4 ltr 6 cylinder engine against a 4 ltr V12 engine. Same capacity but with 4 times the available power!

2 Likes

So I normally go through 2 batteries on a game day. Played a full day at CQ Blasters today, the titan nunchuk is still on 70%

Very impressed, great purchase :ok_hand:

3 Likes