Well M4 and others

I’m new to blasters and made the mistake of getting the ssg69 rifle (what a disappointment), so after a little research I bought this well M4 from tactical edge at Meadowbrook.
I did have a problem with the spring being slightly too small and making the retainer twist and come out . I took it back and he upgraded the spring at no cost.
I also added a 11.1 v battery and a slight paint job. Very happy so far .
Few more upgrades to come ,maybe metal Piston and sleeve and gearing kit

2 Likes

Welcome :+1: Like the 2 tone theme. What paints you using?

Don’t feel so bad…I’m over 12mths in and still swearing at my m24

And yet…I persist…

1 Like

I used the dupli color touch up cans from supacheap auto , (dst26) beige on the well and the darker one on the handgrip of the pistol and rifle is also called (dst39) beige ,just slightly darker .
Closest I could find to a sand color.
I was going to paint the receiver black but the clear case is growing on me

1 Like

I have added a s/s cylinder and new O,ring plus a foregrip.
Couldn’t get the alloy piston no-one seems to have any stock in Aus.
So worried pulling that thing apart that I wouldn’t get it back together, lucky for you tube

5 Likes

I have now added full metal receiver, CNC alloy head and nozzle kit and 1.18 unequal spring and hop up. ! 15885698795025918329879522272805|690x388

2 Likes

Nice one, cool how you can see all the insides.

Run better with the metal gearbox and head/nozzle?

Ooohh yeah , definately :+1:
I shot myself in the leg ,gave a sting.

1 Like

After seeing everyone do there own paint jobs thought I’d give it a go. Practice run on the ssg69 then the m4.
Just used different leaves from the garden and a satin clear on top

6 Likes

We are only interested in pics of blasters, why you would show us a pic of your garden I don’t know :rofl:
That is a really great job mate :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Tried to make it look a bit worn by using 1500 wet and dry before the top coat.
If I don’t go back to work soon I’m gonna go crazy

3 Likes

It’s a worry when your biggest concern is do I get German flecktan cammo pants or auscam lol

3 Likes

These looks great @Kenmar73… similar technique to my SCAR (though I think yours is probably quite a bit neater!)

@AussieByrd yeah it was your pics that got me motivated to paint mine . I really like the one in the centre with the diamond (gutter guard) pattern.

2 Likes

Thanks @Kenmar73! Gotta pass on the inspiration… I was inspired my someone who used the gutter guard technique on their mask :slight_smile:… and if you want some gutter guard, I have plenty!

1 Like

Now have added an ausgel blue 7.3mm barrel @ 400mm and t-piece .
Got thru 1/2 mag and this doesn’t sound right . Snapped a tooth off the gear on the end of motor.
Trip back to store it looks like .
Maybe even replace the original grey motor

Complete for now . Metal geabox ,gears
Well high speed motor, s/s cylinder , alloy nozzle & head , hop up , new Piston seal and foregrip , some ausgel batteries and spare ausgel 7.3mm barrel for the aka’s.
Last of all chi hai high torque /speed motor . Next on list is some pistol power ,
This is fun this isolation

3 Likes

Looking very swish with nice internals :+1:

1 Like

Nice job mate ! How does she perform ?

Tried to upload a video but couldn’t,
I don’t have a Chrono to test fps.
Ive got a target set up outside at about 15 metre and can keep it in that area no worries , it’s quite accurate at that distance, gonna take it to my sister’s and see how far it goes she has big yard.

sounds like I NEED a Chrono then lol

2 Likes