Well M4 CQB & MRT

Anybody had a go at the Well CQB & MRT blasters yet?

Saw them hanging on the wall at M4A1, caught my eye… something just a little different to the standard M4 range… and solid build too.

I want one. But have been told by the Mrs that I cannot spend any more on blasters this month :sob:

2 Likes

Ah, that ol’ chestnut… Know what you mean, but I’m lucky, my Mrs wants me to buy one so she can get her hands on my old Punisher. :joy: they do look the shiznit though, very tempting…

1 Like

Had a play with the MRT very quickly, it’s nice but I’m still not comfortable with the mag prime being putting the selector halfway between safe and semi. Other than that, well built (haha see what I did there :sunglasses:), it feels solid enough but not heavy. It’s all nylon, which I don’t mind but some people seem to like metal handguards … to each his own. I didn’t notice it bending from just holding it normally.

I wanted to try out the CQB actually, that does look sick!

1 Like

For what it’s worth Torc, I wouldn’t prime with the selector in the 11 o’clock spot either. I’ve got a gut feeling that in the long term it’s going to do more damage to the switch than dry firing to prime.

The CQB does look way cool… and that collapsable stock is just beautiful, man… just beautiful.

1 Like

For priming, you can fill the mag thru the normal door, then pour more gels down the mag tube, then put about a 2" piece of electrical tape with the last bit on each end turned back on itself over the mag tube hole… so you can hang your mags off your vest or whatever, even upside down… you take the mag, hold it upright, rip off the tape and insert mag… already primed :+1:pop

4 Likes

And right in the heat of the battle you quickly grab a new mag and shove it in but only to find the damn thing is not feeding , and an hour later after stripping the entire blaster to work out why it won’t feed, it finally dawns on you that you forget to remove the tape :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Ok, If you don’t like the idea, then just get hit whilst trying to prime your mag that has been hanging upside down then… :+1:

Sort of like throwing a grinade and forgetting to pull out the pesky pin

I’ll stick with the tape thanks (see what I did there) stick… get it? :grin:

Oh, never mind badluck rofl

Better to throw the Grenade with the pin than throw the pin and keep hold of the Grenade :rofl:

1 Like

umm…store them sunny side up?

2 Likes

I would have thought Well would have gotten onboard with a dedicated mag primer by now though…

You can wire them in easily enough

I’ve remove them from most of my kit. It’s nice to have but just another thing to fiddle about with at time of maintenance

Meh

1 Like

I feel you. It does get in the way somehow and just annoying to work with. But I still managed to keep mine haha

New Nwell gearbox

Looks like real nylon…noice

1 Like

Had a hold of both at M4a1 Wynnum. I want them to replace the old wells. The MK boxes need new homes.

1 Like

Ok I’m a little slow today, NWell is that the same as Well asoft?

1 Like

Ah huh… Yup… yes it is

1 Like

That looks very similar to the Furious Bear box :+1:

Pretty sure that’s not a feature. Like the old M401 they brought out… it was a manufacturing bug, but it worked in our favour as a mag prime.

1 Like