What blasters and parts would you like to see?

I personally would love a high quality LMG or SAW such as the RPK PKM Mk 48 MG 5 MG 42 we are starting to see some higher quality designs come out especially for the M4s and AKs I would also love an new MP5 and an MPX parts wise I would drop for a honey badger type stock what would eveyone else like to see ? I’m curious what people want

i’m big on quality materials, sturdy construction and clever, efficient design

i am far too often disappointed.

i would also like to see and establishment of standards so we can easily swap in / out externals and to a lesser extent, internals without having to hack our way to a “workable fit”

solve those issues and we could literally have the ability to produce decent blasters themed from fantasy, scifi and other manga, anime and hollywood media.

2 Likes

we are starting to get into metals blasters sooner or later I think a company will come out with a full metal blaster that is not super expensive and I feel where getting closer to commonality between blasters especially with version 1,2 and 3 boxes being the main 3

A Star Wars style blaster rifle would be very cool !

2 Likes

Gauss Rifle
images%20(62)

Edit: Too much work for me so I’m doing a nerf gun which I’ve already ordered and will start on next week…

6 Likes

@XTOPC that’s half the fun though… And that pic is along the lines of what I’m making. I’m picking up some aluminum today for it.

3 Likes

You are now the coolest person ever!!

2 Likes

Aww thanks dude. It’s not going to look exactly like that though. It’s going to be a rail gun / gauss gun of my own design. So don’t want to see you disappointed when it’s not the same…

1 Like

Shouldn’t you guys just be carrying light sabers and not messing with guns?

2 Likes

Heathen!

All the things!

ALL!

2 Likes

I 'd like to match my gel ball against your kyber crystal on the battle field :wink:

1 Like

i was thinking more…Akira inspired or D’argo’s qualter blade

Oh shit, the laser from akira… Adding that to my list! Good call @zeHamish

1 Like

Yeah, star wars blasters, like the storm troopers carry :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve found the best parts I’ve outsourced for my blasters have been airsoft parts from reputable brands. Prometheus, SHS, lonex, R/A tvname a few

2 Likes

I have taken that fork in the road also

There is a world of difference between real as parts and locally sourced blaster bits

This sure looks the part… :yum:

3 Likes

@Calcifer No posting photos that don’t have guns or blasters anywhere in the photo

2 Likes

Sorry Marty… if you look really closely, maybe squint a little… you might notice there is a girl in the photo… holding that green thing… that is actually a gel blaster :grin::rofl:

1 Like

Oh shit… So it is… That’s amazing. I was never good at those magic eye pictures

2 Likes