What Is The Best Battery For The Well M401

I have recently upgraded my Well M401 and in the market for a new 11V battery that can fit in the Wells and that can last a full 6 hour day. Have spent many hours trying to find a good 11V battery that will fit in the Well M401 but it is a literal mind field. Wondering if anyone could help give any suggestions.

My suggestion would be a Turnigy 3s but I suspect you’ll struggle to find them, I use a Boslipo 3s that are 1200 mah I think. Anyway I can get 5 hrs when I’m on full auto mostly, but I always change about half time so as not to discharge them too much. $30 per battery and then Aussie hobbies always throw in the deans connectors free. Great guys! I use them on all my blasters and no problem, only cause I couldn’t get the turnigy’s.

3 Likes

I only provided the link to the battery recommend and I am not saying it will go for 6 hours , that will depend on many factors especially in an upgraded blaster

2 Likes

If it is the older model Well with the thick wall nylon buffer tube that twists on and off, the battery @Rattler posted the link to will definitely fit in. I have a couple of them. They come with mini-Tamiya plugs, but you can easily change that.