What to do when you or friends live in nsw?

Hi all…new member and unfortunately live in nsw…when I was younger I owned ■■■■■■■ bitd but a lots changed in 22years lol. Anyway if I knew someone who wanted to purchase a gel blaster on the marvellous internet and they also lived in nsw…what would be the best Avenue to go ? Will it arrive ? Will said person get swat turning up ? Said friend has noticed certain places won’t post to NSW and some will …

Toy and hobby warehouse seems to be the go on eBay?? Friend did purchase the FX metal slide Glock as a test run from renegade blasters …it’s in nsw and supposed to be delivered today or tomorrow but still unsure.

1 Like

Being illegal there you face serious consequences for even having them. Even if locked away and hidden. As awesome as these things are I’m really not sure it’s worth the risk just for a toy.

2 Likes

Well the person I know was just going to paint it up bright like a nerf ■■■ and purely only shoot inside or the shed with the music turned up a bit

You’ll be fine. No customs through domestic post, there’s literally no way for them to check sans ripping every parcel open. I’m in Vic and have had no worries so far. Op Force Delta ship to me, Global Tactical Solutions also (customer service is absolutely abysmal though, I’d avoid them unless they have something you desperately want). As other people have said, if you’re caught with it, you’re fucked. Don’t be a dickhead, and you’ll be right.

2 Likes

Cheers mate appreciate the info

They have a Sydney warehouse are the cheapest and in my opinion have the best customer service.

There are 1000’s of old timers with unregistered .303’s sitting it their garages that are breaking the law, the police have no interest in doing anything about this because they are not causing any issues. If you take it out and about or do anything dickish expect to cop the full brunt of the law but if you plinking in your garage and there is no one to see, the police would need probable cause and a warrent to come looking and it would have to be a verrrrryy slow day in the police station and the judges life that they would bother with something like this.

But likewise if you are prone to attention by the police and they found this they would throw the book at you on this inlight of your other offences, whats the age old saying, dont break the law when you are breaking the law?

1 Like

Nah I definitely won’t be taking it anywhere…I’ve owned ■■■■■■■ over 20years ago back in NZ and only shot cans at home with it so I’ll only be doing the same with one of these. I’ll have a look at that link…thank you.

I never have the police come to mine so all should be safe in that way. Plus I won’t be showing it to any friends…it’s just one of those cool toys that is better than a nerf and the old days of modding cap ■■■■ to fire plastic bb’s lol… blasters are cool as all hell and who wouldn’t want one really haha.

1 Like

Ah damn everything local has sold out …well everything good I can afford…would China stock get flagged by customs ?

This just arrived !!! :grin::grin:

1 Like

While I’ve been waiting for the gels to grow…I’m using the standard blue ones that came with the pack plus I bought some gold pack milkies and a 1.3 spring…the spring arrived a few hours after the blaster so I had already put some coke can shims in it for more fps …lol…Well now it’s the spring and shims as I can’t remove them …it cocks back fine no grabbing …hope it doesn’t break :joy:

1 Like

Most places will happily send gel blasters into nsw and since domestic post isn’t checked should arrive no problem. I always check the shipping terms on websites before I look to purchase. As for the look of the blaster definetly worth painting it up as bright as possible, you can actually get pretty creative. Just remember not to use it in public view. As for the noise part you don’t have to necessarily cover it up but you do have to be considerate. Obviously don’t be shooting at 12am or at times when you know prople won’t want to hear you shooting. Also important to know what you’re shooting at. You don’t want projectiles going over fences or into places where people could be. The material of your targets is important too, shooting at a metal shed for example or an object you know will make an annoying or loud sound might not be the greatest idea. Last things in terms of noise, short bursts probably won’t be as annoying or obvious as continuous fire, it’s also worth timing when you shoot if you know people are walking past or might get curious. Essentially just be consideate of other people and avoid scenarios which could get you into trouble and you should be fine.

1 Like

Yep I just shot the first gels of it at the colour bond fence …it hits quite hard and loud… definitely won’t be doing that again in a hurry … Not sure what stock performance was but I’m quite impressed with it with the coke can shims and 1.3 spring…I can only imagine what your guys/gals blasters go like :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I like these targets, they change colour to pink/red where you hit and then fade back to white after about 5 mins, depending on how accurate you are is how long they last but you have generally hit a 2cm area with a few thousand rounds out of a gel pistol before it wears through. A 300fps modded rifle will chew through them in a session though.

3 Likes

So I ordered an SKD Beretta M92 last night as I’m sick of manually cocking this Glock …with a metal slide and 1.2 spring and 2 shims it can get quite tiresome after a while … especially with only being able to grab the back half of the slide due to the cut out for the dust cover on the slide. Pinched skin galore if you aren’t paying attention lol…a few years ago when I used to modify cap gnus to shoot plastic bb’s I’d buy 7mm aluminium tubing from Bunnings and cut to length…would that work for a new barrel on the Glock 18c? I know you can buy new kits but wanted to ask …

1 Like

Ordered some last night :slightly_smiling_face:

Once you get the m92 you wont pick up the manual glock ever again

1 Like

That’s what I’m hoping for …so over manually cocking it :joy: all that pointing down and cocking and then raising to shoot messes with the mag so much and always dry fires. This Glock was a good little introduction to gel blasters…I thought about getting an SMG or the like but due to being in nsw I thought against it and will stick to the smallest form factor I can find for home lol.