What's the go with the UDL XM1014 shotguns?

G’day, the new UDL XM1014 shell ejecting shotguns are out and I have yet to get my hands on one, and I’m just wondering if they’re any good, I’ve read in a lot of places they are terrible, don’t hit hard, don’t eject shells properly and chip said shells easily, apparently they are working on a patch for it’s issues but I am unsure if that is true or not. I have no care for the FPS or range, I really only want one to mess around with, I just want it to feel good and be a solid ■■■, if anyone could give me some words of wisdom regarding this gel blaster it would be much appreciated, cheers guys.

3 Likes

I was interested in these but saw this at the bottom of the page on the web site :thinking:

THIS IS NOT A PERFORMANCE BLASTER!!!

**** DOES NOT SHOOT GELS OR EJECT SHELLS EFFECTIVELY******

1 Like

Honesty in advertising!! A welcome change.
And a pretty good description too, going on the @galapagosj review above. His closing thoughts - piece of crap :laughing:

Sounds right.
Manufacture: let’s make a blaster!
Co-worker: will do
Manufacture: make sure it doesn’t work properly though!

1 Like

I have only heard and seen bad reviews about them.

A real pity cause they are a great concept. If they drop in price drastically I may get one just for the collection. I cant see how they could be working on a “patch” for them though… lol

Have fun

1 Like

alright sounds fair, cheers for the feedback guys, I’ve decided I won’t be getting one until they’re under at least 100 or wait until they get significantly patched (I doubt it but I still have hope), I guess I’ll just wait until the AKA M870 get’s reviewed and a price put on it if I want a pump action shotty. cheers fellas