Which gbb pistol to buy? Build quality, feel, realism

Hey guys, I’m looking to buy my first gbb pistol and would love some feedback and advice, the three I’m looking at are the Poseidon P18 EVO II - Gel Blaster GBB Pistol

And the APS Bumblebee ACP GBB Pistol - Black Multicam

Or one of the many hi-capa 5.1 pistols from gbu
Screenshot_20210410-070711_Chrome

What are your thoughts on these or should i be looking at something else?

Cheers :+1:

Not familiar with the customizations GBU are doing to their hicapas but you can get the base models from ihobby a bit cheaper. There’s also a discount code GBFMemberCode for further 8% off.

I’ve got both the bumblebee and the g35 longer version of the poseidon. Both are great gbbs. My personal preference would be the Poseidon but I prefer green gas over co2.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info dude :love_you_gesture: I think I am leaning more towards the Poseidon at this stage, maybe in the longer slide g35 version, not sure if you would maybe get more FPS?

Cheers :+1:

Yes the longer barrel on the P35 gives higher FPS

1 Like

Go the Poseidon, I have the P35 and it’s much nicer than my APS XTP. The only critisism I have for the Poseidon is being a lefty the mag release catch has sharp corners.

Cheers Rich

3 Likes

Damn lefties they blame the blaster for their own faults :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Ouch hahaha…

2 Likes

We Tech glock 17 is the real deal imo. Looks and feels like a real glock. I’ve emptied 100 mags across 3 different mags. Showing a bit of wear at the contact points but it hits hard and works every time when using ultra elitea

Keep it lubed up and she will look after you… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The Poseidon range seem to be good to go and if it wasn’t for the G18 FA switch I would have grabbed one by now, just not a fan on that one particular piece, yes I am that particular, but I came here to let you know that CEH have just released their Atomic Armoury Double Bell ZEV inspired Glock range, zero knowledge of it all but thought I’d throw it into the mix in case you hadn’t seen it and it excites some. Good luck with the hunt.

1 Like

Just wondering? Have you ever thought of trying to become ‘normal’? icon_e_ugeek noideastir laughing (1)

Shitting_Snowman

The righthand side of the brain is dominant in left-handed people. Vice versa for right-handers.

If the right side of the brain is damaged in a left-hander, they stand a better chance of recovery because they adapt over the left side of the brain.

If the left side of the brain is damaged in a right-hander, they stand a greater chance of being a vegetable.

Just saying :rofl:

2 Likes

I was in CEH yesterday and had a shoot of a ZEV. Pretty snappy and felt like good construction but the gels were old and drying up so it wasn’t an ideal first impression. It seems a bit above a XTP but I think you’d want to put a couple mags through it and check the consistency of shots before considering a purchase.

2 Likes

Aside from the TM hicapas, I think the Poseidons are the next most expensive stock pistols. I was talking to Rowan at RPM Tech yesterday and he spent a bit of time talking about the development of these blasters for gel ball and it seemed legit. He acknowledged the few problems that’ve been mentioned on the forum, but AFAIK these problems have been resolved. So while I think this one has a higher probability of working out of the box, I think we still need to see how they go after players have had them for 3 months+ before you can say they perform as advertised.

@BradleyPhillipsYT should take another one for the team and get one sent down for a review. :joy:

2 Likes

Would happily take more pistols to review. After running my Golden Eagle for the whole day yesterday I was having a blast with it.

1 Like

Which did you end up getting ?

2 Likes

Went with a we tech g17, fast forward a little bit and no issues at all :slightly_smiling_face: great pistol, just ordered a 6" 2011 hi cappa

2 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes