Which M-LOK handguard supports a 35cm Barrel?

Hey guys,
Wanna put the 35cm Barrel into my MPx and try to gain some fps and distance via a decent hop up.
My only qualm is I do not know which model/length mlok hand gaurd to get to cover my new barrel. Any help much appreciated.

Just change your front hand guard I have 27cm on mine running through my silencer with a hopup

I have this one on order for my MPX.
I am using a 360mm barrel and a suppressor.

1 Like

I also have these to support the inner barrel .
The fit the LH thread on the MPX outer barrel.

1 Like

Also, if anyone wants to just put a hop up on this, the NT1 Rizer hop up fits perfectly.

The first 3" to 4" of the outer barrel comes off (you need to undo the grub screw at the bottom first, I back mine out until it’s almost all the way out, then screw it back in slightly to keep it in place. Then you can just unscrew the outer barrel (it’s CCW of course).

Screw in one of the grub screws that comes with the hop up, then when you screw the NT1 Rizer in place, you can actually get it all the way down, but you will need to back it off a little bit as the inner barrel will actually hit the rear of the hop up tongue. Tighten up the grub screw just enough to hold it in place, but not too tight or you could crush the thread.