For those of you who may not have been around at the time MK Tactical launched their H92, I was fortunate enough to have been a recipient of a development unit and got to work documenting the build as a drop in solution for the JM ACR.
You can check that here…
That has been neglected and has seen mag after mag for the last year. Today I decided it’s time for a change and removed the H92 from its battle-worn blaster… sorry H92, it’s not you… it’s me. I’ve changed, and I need something better. Something that helps me make quicker work of building and maintaining my gearbox. Something…
Pictured is the original beta (pre-production) unit and the new H92 Modular beta unit. Having them side by side I spotted some other subtle changes that have been applied to the H92 over time, It’s awesome to see that the evolution of these boxes have been iterative and taken on all the little bits of (validated) feedback from blaster technicians Australia wide.
I’ve only just finished the shimming and trial fitting the cylinder, tappet & piston and am impressed with how quickly you can put together a solid build with this design due to that modular design. If you’ve spent an hour or two shimming a box, well this is the box you’ve been looking for.
I feel that it’s only fitting that this modular unit gets some worthy internals and finds it’s way back into the ACR.