Why is, g u n ,being censored in comments

I don’t care really and this forum is great and I’m not inquiring for change but WHY censor g u n and g u n s in comments.

1 Like

Because we don’t use g u n s. We use gel blasters. We want the sport to become fully legal across Australia one day and don’t want people thinking they are the same thing, which they are certainly not. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So that those whiners who are against us and our sport, passtime and hobby can’t do a word search here at our forum and have a zillion posts mentioning the censored words and point and say “see, they are all a bunch of psychiatric, geriatric g*n nuts… we better make these things illegal” a%20what%20the laughing%20(1)

We don’t have g*ns… we have blasters :+1::grin:

6 Likes

You beat me to it Marty… must have been the mention of geriatric?noidea laughing%20(1)

2 Likes

And here I am thinking WTF is @Calcifer doing up at 3am, then I asked myself the same question…

4 Likes

I was actually thinking the same thing…:grin: avatar_22

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know guys. I understand now.

2 Likes

I wonder on a carpentry forum if they call them nail g.u.ns or high speed nail dispenser.
Or on the old womens craft forum. They must use hot glue hand held device, not hot glue g.u.n.s

2 Likes

Nail g*ns forums and knitting forums don’t (yet) have wowsers trying to make their tools illegal. I am happy to forgo the use of some words here to make it less easy for those against us to have reason to get our sport equipment banned. So, please get over it.:grimacing:

3 Likes
1 Like

Mate, you must have heard me wondering about that very thing. Chhers for bringing it up!:+1:

1 Like

Was wondering the same thing myself. Sorry I mentioned the naughty word in my post before, i’ll be a bit more wary now. Thanks mate, happy blastin!!:+1::+1:

1 Like