Will we ever get GBB rifles?

In my frequent procrastination youtube binges i have been watching lots of the awesome gas blowback variants of rifles in the asoft land and can’t help but wonder when we will see (if ever) such cool kits in gel blaster form and if it would even be viable with the gels we use :thinking:

1 Like

Just a thought but very satisfied right now with how the gbb pistols are shaping up. Can’t wait to get my hands on a shark

i hope we get some soon too man, but i don’t think so, at least not with the gels on the market at the moment. i’ve seen co2 ARs shooting .177 metal BBs average around 500fps from memory, so unless they bring out new gels to support that kind of FPS (or higher), we won’t be seeing gas powered rifle until then :worried:

1 Like

Very true man, would be a dream come true :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

GBB rifles are not far away now :+1:

2 Likes

ultra as in AT ultra O_o?
mine break on impact 99% of the time, and thats with stock j9 m4 :frowning_face:
bad water?

1 Like

Can’t wait for the magic day we hear a company brings out some heavy gels that would be amazing

Start saving :moneybag:

1 Like

So tempted to pony up for polar star

2 Likes

Yeah how do we get one of those
F2 polar star for me :+1::blush:

1 Like

Blood of your first born as a deposit

Last time I priced one up I got to 900$ pretty quickly and wasn’t finished with required bits

And that was a retrofit of an existing v2

I soooo want just one all metal gbb pistol and an akm47

3 Likes

Yeah baby F2 looks sweet :+1:

2 Likes

Now that i think about it its probably too dangerous to have gas blow back rifles!.. only dangerous for my bank account that is lol. Definitely wouldn’t be able to resist buying a 3k gel blaster haha

1 Like

Once you factor in maintence and repair time that increased startup cost become rather competitive

then there is the cool factor :sunglasses::rofl:

3 Likes

Well, pony up for this

https://gelballmarketplace.com.au/hpa-polarstar-honey-badger-m4-best-blaster-in-the-country/

As stated, “best blaster in the country”, and a mere $3500 :grin:

Ummm…pony up and ripped off

Somewhat different things

And wholly fk!

I want my gbb-r to be all ak too

1 Like

That’s my holiday to Vietnam ,not happening

2 Likes

YO SIGN THE PETITION

1 Like

That petition is 3 years old, any update on its plan of attack?

1 Like

In other news… word from a Brisbane importer says we will see GBB rifles this year.

6 Likes