WIP Alpha King aks-74u build (Not functional)

Shorter inner barrel without suppressor

With suppressor and longer inner barrel:

Just wanna thank the people at zhenduo for helping to import this parts kit.

It doesn’t fire because the original battery is too large and cannot fit, I’ve been scouring the internet for the last 2 days trying to find a standard 11.1v stick lipo that is at least 10cm or shorter than the regular 10.5 x 2 x 1 cm 11.1v lipos. It has a multitude of upgrades and I’ve spent heaps of time on it.

If anyone could help me out would be great

6 Likes

Did you have a look on hobbyking, They won’t have the correct connector but that can easily changed

out of stock but can check the dimensions see if this would suit

Almost, it’s too big. Max dimensions of any given battery has to be at least 10cm x 2.3cm x 1.5cm to fit in

Nice conversion!

I’ve gone the lazy route and ordered the same parts to give my MST some wood and metal love. Not sure if I managed to beat the CNY slowdown though.

I had plans to go down that route aswell and it probably would of been very cost effective all things considered, should post some pics would love to see it.

I still have a lot of plans for this 74u, wanting to add a full metal body with cnc gearbox and a hopefully compatible aluminium dustcover from an ■■■■■■■ 74u (fingers crossed it fits).

Finally got the (same) parts for my MST. Metal stock, flash hider, PBS suppressor, wood handguard. Some exterior shell work required to get the handguard on and bit of tidy up left to do. Also chucked on a RX metal dust cover, which required more Dremel and drill work.

Plan to gloss clear coat the handguard to make it pop and more resistant to moisture/stains, then chuck on a side scope mount and optic.

Anyone know where to get a metal receiver for this blaster (i have the ak105)

Looking good! Probably 10x more affordable than mine. I’m still looking for a battery sadly.