WTB : 6mm to Gen 8 Alloy Nozzle

https://m4a1gelblaster.com/products/6mmtogen8alloynozzle

does anyone have spare one for sale and is willing to ship to Vic :sweat_smile:?
need one for one piece cylinder to work in a gen9 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That would be committing a crime and aiding and abetting a criminal since gel blasters are illegal in your country :thinking:

2 Likes

well, in my country of mess up weathers,
one would need a collector’s licences to obtain / import / own a “replicate / imitation firearm”,
other wise it is illegal, yes,
however,
said law does not seem to apply to parts of said “replicate / imitation firearm” :no_mouth:

i think it’s simply because said parts are not a “replication / imitation” of real firearm parts :no_mouth:

1 Like

You failed to address the “Your a criminal” part :rofl:

4 Likes

i did,
there is no criminal activity performed coz parts are not regulated hence i am not a criminal :joy:

1076219837C02DDF7030880B3D7D02384E04E85045

Oh really, then what is one using the said parts for ? Oh hold on we don’t need to ask you’ve posted it everywhere on the forum :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
it for my electric peashooter :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Pee ? I hope you meant pea :rofl:

1 Like

Guilty as charged :scream:

1 Like

I had no idea this part existed… I need stock!

2 Likes

Looks like I’m going to M4a1 on the way to work tomorrow.

2 Likes

No one else has it, hasn’t found it on ali either o.O
Maybe in-house product?

They only just got them , at my local they didn’t even have them on the shelf yet, I was just buying bits and the guy mentioned they got some new nozzles to fit the 6mm shs heads.
And I said I’ll take a few thanks.
They had quite a few new little trinkets that I relieved them of :rofl:

3 Likes

GBA has the 6mm SHS air nozzle and they print an 8mm head to fit over it. But a one piece alloy looks better

So that’s a Gen 8 nozzle with a 6mm reduction at the seal?

I think that may be what I need for my M4 Punisher peeshooter :joy:

@icarus1314 just takin the piss, man :joy::+1:

1 Like

I guess you are storing them next to your huge pile of bog rolls, hand sanitiser, pasta and rice? :sweat_smile: :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Yes it’s basically a 6mm AS style nozzle that fits a standard 8mm style tappet and 8mm t pieces, some call it the Hybrid nozzle.

Lol you must have a big peeshooter to name it a Punisher :rofl:

2 Likes

I wish ! Haven’t been able to buy bog rolls for 3 weeks :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Same… lucky my brother spotted some in Coolum and bought a packet over… saved the day :poop:

4 Likes

With my peeshooter u mean :joy:?

2 Likes