WTB: Gen 9 Upper and Lower Reciever

Item: Gen 9 Upper and lower receiver, as well as the little pin between the fire selector and mag release.

Description: Just after the upper and lower receiver, as well as the little pin between the fire selector and mag release. Don’t need any of the accessories just the two receiver pieces and the pin. Dropped mine and cracked the receiver, so now the mag doesn’t stay in. The little pin was some now bent as well.

Location: Toowoomba, Queensland but I’ll pay for shipping if needed.

New or Used: Either

Condition: Some scratches and marks are fine, but as long as it isn’t cracked or broken and still works.

Extra information: Wouldn’t be able to travel out of Toowoomba, but I’ll pay for postage if needed.

Pictures: I’m sure you know what I’m after.

Cheers

Why not buy new direct out of China

I was thinking of doing this but I don’t need all the other pieces, and would rather not wait a few weeks for them to arrive.

Just buy another Gen 9… You know you really want to (need to) :grin::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Yeah probably should, the time will come.

1 Like

Personally i would look local before i went to china for the receiver. I got a shell from x force for 45 bucks and it came with the black out kit for the mag release ect.
Keep feeding local store to keep the industry alive here.

2 Likes

I have this one. Gen 9 nylon. It has both pins, but the fire selector pin is missing. I also don’t have dust cover or trigger guard. Comes with after market fire selector switch, metal trigger, and bolt release.

Never used.

$25 plus $10 shipping.

Did you have any luck mate? I’ve only just seen your post and I live in toowoomba, I have about five laying around…