XTB all metal blasters

New range of metal blasters advertised at one of the local hobby shops.

They say they are cnc gears, metal gearbox and 360-380+ out of the box plus FPS adjustable via Allen key

Cqb

Mid

Long

3 Likes

I wonder how the fps adjustment works o.o

Very nice looking bit of kit… :+1:

@icarus1314 very good question. For the money that FPS adjustment would want to be easy and effective. I’m not quite up for jumping down the rabbit hole of trying to get 380 FPS gels to behave and hit what I’m aiming at. :laughing:

1 Like

I would want to know exactly what’s inside before dropping that sort of cash on one.

1 Like

Maybe it’s like clockwork, you just wind a bit more tension on the spring with the allen key :grin:

1 Like

Look nice, bit pricey but not too bad I guess.
Wonder who the original manufacturer is, AS conversions ? Pretty high velocity for a stock blaster.

3 Likes

Arh true… It did say 20% adjustment.
Interesting system

might pop in there friday have a look. gotta get me some olive drab tamiya paint anyhow

2 Likes

woa that’s high priced :open_mouth:

2 Likes

magazine capacity stated as 480. is that correct?

can i get 100 or more people to gofund me for the purchase price to do a review on one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok, so it appears these new range of blasters are AS conversions, made by a Taiwanese company, Modify. They actually appear to be pretty decent units too.
The original Modify model name is XTC, but Aussie Hobbies have changed it to XTB.
Look carefully at the photos, you can see the Modify logo & name in places.
Would be interested to know if the bolt catch functions on these gel blaster versions like with the original models.
The Modify website is good too, plenty of info & reviews.

3 Likes

Modify-tech make some really nice stuff

I really like their Torus gearbox design with the interlocking shell

wasting my morning drinking coffee watching Modify reviews on youtube.

2 Likes

Did you see the piston they say is in them :thinking:

Pity they didn’t bring this one in :frowning:

Next lot will have mosfet supposedly. Saw 1 vid guy was saying they have 7 or 10 metal teeth pistons depending on the model. Modify recommend max M150 on stock internals.
for same amount of money as the scar-h and M110 i think i would prefer these for out of the box stylez.

Yes, I would prefer these too, I know what my next blaster purchase will be now !
At least with these Modify blasters they have a decent metal gearbox in them, rather than a pretty ordinary LDT box.

1 Like