Zhenduo J10 upgrade gearbox

So I been looking at this drop in gearbox from Zhenduo, since there is a 27% sale.

Anyone know if it would actually be any good? Or to many variables to even take a guess?

Cheers

1 Like

Depending on the price that may actually be ok. I can’t tell if that’s cast or shs gears but it’s using much the same parts I would use if I were making a nylon to metal conversion.

1 Like

Sweet, cheers man $110 with the discount. I might message and see if they can tell me if they’re SHS

1 Like

They definitely look like SHS gears to me!
That’s a pretty good deal for $110.

Thanks for the heads-up, My ACR totes needs one of these✨

Shall be placing an order for this an other cool stuff they have👍

2 Likes

@Daveb @Calnky @Xetarat can confirm from Zhenduo, these are SHS gears :+1:

1 Like

I’ve never seen a silver SHS bevel gear 🤷

2 Likes

Oops read it wrong lol wake n bake

But id still rather buy the parts individually and build it knowing everythings ok. That spring looks puss , the nozzle cylinder head look like the heavy af brass type that alot dont seal well. Cheap mst copy cylinder.
Also some say the orange tappet plates too bendy/can cause issues.

A gen 9 box on ebay is only about 40

2 Likes

I thought that was the light reflection or flash from camera, not silver gear?
I was more looking at the sector gear!

I’ve used those cylinder head/nozzle kits and I think they seal amazingly.

1 Like

Second this. Bevel looks like a cast bevel while the spur and sector look like shs from that pic

1 Like

Agreed, I’ve never had any dramas with that cyl head & nozzle combo. :blush:

2 Likes

I emailed Zhenduo and asked and they said SHS not cast…so​:man_shrugging:, I’ll get one and let everyone know :+1:

1 Like

Just gave 2 away as no matter what nozzle went on they would just slide off. Maybe off day at the factory but ive found so many better sealing alloy parts.
Couldnt get some to do this without slipping

And the rubbers were all this red rounded oring , the better ones i noticed have the flatter rubber with a groove in it.

But dont get me wrong there are ones that work ive used like this one but around 25 each not worth risking for me anymore

1 Like

I’ve used one in a p90. J9. J10. A couple I can’t remember. And a p90 yesterday and they’ve all had near perfect seals.

1 Like

Just went to buy it, but all the gel blasters and gel blaster parts are missing from the Zhenduo website?

1 Like

Can comfirm i get the same. @zhenduo_gel_blaster Ooh whata goin on.

Recent advertised sale , and the link doesnt have any hidden blasters just the current site…

1 Like

Same.
I left my “cart” sit overnight and today the gearbox was unavailable.

@Calnky @Obskewa
I just got this:

DAMN! I should have ordered it 2 weeks ago when I did my other order

1 Like

Uh oh

I hope hes ok after that ’cup of tea’ .

3 Likes